Background

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Long time, no post.

Pardon my absence, if you will, I have been very busy. Doing what you ask? Important things involving saving the world by saving the fair maiden, Zelda. She was and is in need of a great deal of assistance, but I have had to take a break due to the fact that my sword arm is very near falling off because of my wild spin attacks and bug catching. (Sorry, Zelda. If you're reading this, I'm on my way, right after this next episode of the Office.)

At the end of December, Chad and I moved to Idaho Falls! We have loved it! We moved into a smaller place with one bedroom and a huge potty room. We have quite enjoyed our new apartment. I was able to get a job at JC Penney, but sadly, my hours have been reduced to about one 5 hour shift a week. So! We have made the tough choice to move back to Rexburg in mid April. We are very excited! We can't wait to move in and to be back near school. I have been blessed to get another job already, watching my friends' adorable little baby boy. I can't wait to start! 

Chad's sister Julia has moved in with us as of about a month ago! She is getting married on April 6th and we are so very excited for her! We love her betrothed and can't wait to welcome him to the family. You know what else we can't wait for? On the 28th we get to go to Utah and spend about a week and a half with the Eddingtons! They are flying in from Ohio and we are positively overcome with joy! 

I recently began a Photography business! It's going rather well, actually, I enjoy it so much! I love working with people and capturing them in photographs! It's quite a good deal of fun!

Chad has signed on with a temp agency and has been able to get a good deal of work! We are very happy about that and feel so blessed to be given the opportunity to work. 

OKAY! Now that you know how awesome we're doing, I'm gonna go rescue Zelda. Someone needs to tell her to stop... being... stolen...

Okay bye.



Julia's going to kill me.

1 comment:

  1. I love how this is your way of not putting it on facebook! lol.

    ReplyDelete